The VCU Homecoming Student Committee shall be responsible for advising and evaluating the planning, promoting, and execution of campus-wide activities and events, as well as student-targeted programming annually held as a part of Virginia Commonwealth University experience.
- The committee members will be appointed annually by the VCU Homecoming Steering and Advisory Committee chair/co-chairs
- Annually the chair/co-chair will be made up of one staff member from the University Student Commons and Activities and/or one staff member from the Office of Alumni Relations
- The chair(s) will extend invitations to staff to participate on this committee
- * A select 2-3 additional Student Liaison spots will be appointed by the Chair through an open application process held in January/February each year
- * Liaison members cannot also hold other roles or positions on the committee
- * Liaison members must be enrolled students at VCU
- * Must have at least a 2.5 GPA or higher