Students can RSVP for events in RamsConnect in the Peer Leaders Connect Group or on the Peer Leader Appreciation 2021 site.
Monday, Apr. 12
- Virtual Appreciation Wall launches
- PL Supervisor Workshop 2-3 p.m.
Tuesday, Apr. 13
- Department Recognition Day
- Virtual Chopped Event 5-6 p.m.
Wednesday, Apr. 14
- Student Leader Wellness Workshop 12-1 p.m.
- Student Leadership Awards 5-6 p.m.
Thursday, Apr. 15
- Third Thursdays with The Underground 4-5:15 p.m.
- Battle of the Peer Leaders Trivia Night 7-8 p.m.
Friday, Apr 16
- Appreciation Video release
- Badge Awards announced*
* Students will earn badges in RamsConnect for attending PLAW events throughout the week. Student who earn the most will be eligible for a prize at the end of the week.
What we need from DSA departments:
We are requesting all departments participate in recognition of their Peer Leaders as part of Department Appreciation Day on Tues., Apr. 13 or sometime during the week. As supervisors to our incredible peer leaders, here's some ways you can help us in recognizing PLs this year:
- Share the events calendar with your PLs and encourage them to attend events, or attend events with them! Students will earn badges for attending events and be eligible to win a prize at the end of the week.
- Submit a short thank you video for our PL Appreciation compilation video. Due by Mon., Apr. 5 at noon.
- Post a note on the Peer Leader Appreciation Wall. Link will be posted on April 12.
- Download a special PL Appreciation Week Zoom background.
- Create departmental awards or superlatives for your PLs.
- Recognize your PLs in your next meeting.
- Send personalized thank you notes/emails to your PLs.
- Use Flipgrid for making short videos to send to PLs.
Let us know how your department will be recognizing it's Peer Leaders by filling out this form.