Expectations and Community Standards for Leaders Unleashed
We are so excited for you to be a part of the first annual LEADERS UNLEASHED experience! Below are some guidelines and expectations for you to help us ensure that this is a GREAT virtual experience for everyone.
- Be on time and ready to engage in the conference. This experience is for YOU and we want you to get the MOST out of it.
- Turn your video on whenever possible, especially during your cohort meetings and breakout sessions. Using your camera adds a layer of communication and creates community. If you do not have a camera, please be an active voice when appropriate.
- Be respectful of your fellow Rams at all times. We are all coming from different backgrounds and experiences and we may not all share the same viewpoints. That's okay! Embrace our differences and use this as an opportunity to learn from your peers.
- Use appropriate and accessible language. We encourage you to use the chat feature or speak up in breakout sessions when it is appropriate. Avoid any rude language such as swearing or insults.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Keep in mind that everyone can see and what’s in your background. if you are not muted, we can hear you also. We encourage you to mute your audio when you are not speaking to reduce background noise that can distract the presenters and your peers.
- Refrain from taking screenshots or screen recordings of events.
Let’s be sure to create an inclusive and welcoming space for all participants. Students who do not follow the above guidelines or act inappropriately may be asked to leave the conference.